About Synergy Medical Clinic
The Alberta Health CoVID vaccination program has begun for persons born in 1946 or earlier. Go to the link below to arrange for your vaccination. We strongly encourage everyone who is eligible to arrange for the CoVID 19 Vaccination.
Dear Patients of Synergy Medical Clinic, Synergy Women’s Wellness Centre and Synergy Medical Plus
The clinics are OPEN to serve our patients. We are enforcing strict infection control protocols to protect our patients, staff and physicians.
A mask or face covering MUST be worn during your visit to our clinic. We are unable to provide a mask to all patients. You are expected to come wearing a mask or non-medical grade face covering of your own. A mask or face covering should not be worn by children under the age of 2 or by anyone with a medical condition that prevents them from safely wearing a mask.
Clinic patients with health concerns or seeking advice from their Patient Medical Home Physician
- Patients should phone the office at the physician’s clinic as they usually would.
- Out staff will book your appointment as normal. In person visits are preferred however phone visits are an option as well.
- Immediately prior to your visit you will be screened for CoVID symptoms by one of our staff. MANDATORY CoVID Screening will be conducted on all patients prior to entering the clinic. This measure has been introduced for the protection of patients, staff and physicians. We ask for your cooperation in answering the questions truthfully. Our concern is for your safety and that of the clinic physician and staff.
- Should your screen be positive, the physician will call you while you wait in your car and determine whether you can be seen in person. Your concern will be triaged by the physician and addressed as necessary.
- If you screen negative you will be asked to come in to the clinic for your appointment.
What if I am asked to come in?
Procedure for Regular Clinic Services – This must be followed and there are NO exceptions.
- Patients must provide a cell number that will accept texts.
- Patients will receive a text reminder 48 hours before their appointment AND also the day of the appointment.
- Text messages on the same day of the appointment will contain information on the time and location for the appointment.
- You MUST wear a mask or something similar for your appointment.
- An additional option has been added in the text to select “5” when you have arrived in the parking lot of the clinic. This will let us know that you are waiting.
- Patients MUST wait in their cars until they are called for their appointment. Though we are doing our best to stay on time, please be patient.
- If you have not been called within 10 minutes of the designated appointment time, call the clinic first. Do not arrive unannounced.
- Once called, proceed directly to the office where you will be greeted by the staff and ushered to an examination room.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this pandemic period.
SATURDAY Office services are still suspended during the pandemic.
Rest assured, we are here to support our patients and will do this to the best of our abilities.
Go to the “What’s New” page for more information on these and other services being offered.
See our “Services” page to get more information on our urgent & Saturday office services.
Bringing together 37 Family Physicians and Specialists to serve our community, Synergy Medical Clinic has as its goal to provide the community with access to Family Physicians who are the backbone of any healthcare system. Patient wellness benefits by providing continuous and comprehensive service at the point of care. We make every effort to ensure a positive patient experience.
Please visit our Doctors page for a list of Family Physicians who are currently accepting new patients.
Our clinic is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Monday to Friday and 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday to address urgent medical concerns.
Please visit our Services page for more information.